Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Coming to America, For Health Care!

There's currently some big attention at Memeorandum to health care politics. See, the Wall Street Journal, "White House Open to Deal on Public Health Plan." And the Huffington Post, "President Tries To Put Out Fire From Emanuel's Health Care Remarks." It turns out that President Obama's not too happy with Chief of Staff Rahm Emanuel. See, "Obama to Rahm: Shut. Up."

Here's some video, in any case:



More at Memeorandum.

Added: Jake Tapper, "MoveOn Pulls the "Trigger" on Rahm."

2 comments:

RaDena said...

But who's going to tell Obama to shut up?

I can't get the danged video to load. I don't know what the problem is. I tried both IE and Firefox browsers. Maybe I'll have better luck tomorrow.

AmPowerBlog said...

I usually have problems with these videos. This one's working on my PC, RaDena!