Monday, August 17, 2009

Milk Carton Politician: Won’t You Come Home, Russ Carnahan?

Ed Morrissey started the meme with, "Who Are Your Milk Carton Politicians?"

But you've got to love this picture, from Dana Loesch, "
Desperately Seeking Russ":

Moe Lane has more, "Have You Seen Me?"

My name is Russ Carnahan (D, MO-03), and I’m lost ...

I was last seen a week or so ago,
hiding in a garage after a get-together I threw ended with some people that I invited beating up a guy. I’ve dropped off the face of the earth since then. No Twitter*, no blogging, nothing from work… I’m just gone. Now, I’ve had a bit of a sheltered life, and I’m not used to it when things go bad: so I may in a bad place right now.
Added: The Blog Prof, "Entire New Hampshire Congressional Delegation In Hiding - Avoiding Constituents." (Via Memeorandum.)

0 comments: