Monday, August 3, 2009

TBogg: 'I Just Wanna Give You the CREEPS!!'

A good friend of mine in the conservative activist community maintains her Twitter access on a pre-approval basis. This is why:
John Hawkins of RightWing News came to the sad realization today that he has wasted almost a thousand dollars on the entire White Chicks/Black Dicks DVD collection when he could have been doing some "lap-based web browsing" for free ...

Gawd, I love twitter ...
Okay, let's crank up some Social D in honor of TBogg the master-demonic-ridicule-creep of the leftosphere:

I'll be vigilant, I'll be silent Yes, no one will know.
You want something for nothing,
A toast on your grave!!

*****

"I just wanna give you the CREEPS!!"

******

Run and hide when I'm on the streets,
Your fears and your tears
I'll taunt you in your sleep!!

*****

"I just wanna give you the CREEPS!

With apologies to Mike Ness, TBogg might want to run and hide before bumping into some folks on the right side on the net.

By the way, Michelle Malkin
blocked TBogg in advance:

I guess she's kind of thin-skinned and so maybe I shouldn't have posted this in the past:

Yeah. Right.

Freaking-a-hole
TBogg's Twitter's here. Creep yourself out. And block the perp.

0 comments: