Thursday, October 1, 2009

American Nihilist Defends Suspected Terrorist Najibullah Zazi: Blames U.S. Imperialism!

Here's more of the standard-fare anti-Americanism we can expect from the demonic boys at American Nihilist, "Locking up the Innocent." The piece is defending Najibullah Zazi, who has pled not guilty to allegations the he's the mastermind of what's being called "one of the most serious terrorist attacks on American soil since Sept. 11, 2001."

Here's
the comments, from Dr. Obama Biobrain:

The man pled not guilty, yet they're keeping him in jail anyway. What part of "not guilty" don't they understand? It might make sense to keep him locked up if he had admitted he was guilty, I mean, assuming he wasn't making a joke. But someone who says they're not guilty? What sort of justice system is this? Whatever happened to the presumption of innocence?

And the main thing to remember is that this guy's an Afghan immigrant, so we really owe him something. After all, we sent our imperialist troops to his country, sullying his native land with our impure materialism and infidel religion, and we were guilty as hell. Yet our troops roam free, even after admitting to the murders of thousands of his people, while this guy remains locked up for merely wanting to murder ours.
In other words, Americans deserve whatever Zazi and his allies are ready to dish out.

Great. Real patriots over there at American Nihilist.

For the full details, see Atlas Shrugs, "
NY Jihad Raid Goes National: Denver jihad plot suspect admits Al-Qaeda ties," and "FBI: Notes on Jihad bomb-making in Zazi [the nazi's] handwriting - Target NYC,"

3 comments:

Donald Borsch Jr. said...

Donald,

Always good to read your stuff, but I must confess that I feel stupider for having read the words of these idiotic defenders of Zazi.

I had to ask myself if this was a real story, or were you pulling an early "April Fool's" joke on us.

Unfortunately, it's really real and I have lost 5 IQ points. Such is the curse of liberalism in all its forms: It steals your intellect and makes you stupider. (Is "stupider" a real word?)

Great article as always, Donald. I look forward to reading more of your stuff!

AmPowerBlog said...

Pelican: Dr. Biobrain's a satirist, but in this post he goes so far the other way as to be fully representative of all the routine hatred at American Nihilist.

Doctor Biobrain said...

Pelican - That was written for my regular readers, who would appreciate the humor. But to clarify, this was a double joke. The primary joke of all my posts at American Nihilist is that I'm pretending to be the America-hating liberal that people like Donald and Glenn Beck pretend exist. The joke is that I'm mocking the strawman caricature they invented.

But no, I don't seriously blame "U.S. Imperialism" for terrorist attacks. And if you read the whole thing, you'd read how I think people should be jailed for praying in school and think Sharia Law should be instituted around the globe. And no, there are no liberals who seriously say such things. Read the whole thing and you'll see it's definitely satire.

And the second joke on this particular post was that I was extremely stupid and somehow imagined that this terrorist should be set free because he said he didn't do it. For me, that was actually the funnier part, and the "nihilist" stuff was just filler.

But I assure you, the whole thing is a joke and Donald knows it's a joke. After all, I wrote it at The American Nihilist Blog, which was established as a sort of parody to Donald's American Power Blog. I'm not sure why Donald wanted to mislead his readers into thinking that was a serious post, but I only write satire at that blog and my non-satire is at my regular blog.