Thursday, December 17, 2009

Don't You Know That You Are a Shooting Star...

It's Paul Rogers' birthday today, so here's a cool overnight rock video from just this summer. The clip was taken by a fan at the Hard Rock Live in Hollywood, June 17, 2009 -- exactly six months ago. Rogers is 60 years-old today. He looks great. Enjoy Bad Company, "Shooting Star":

More lovely sounds at my good friend Anton's place, "Sunday Music – Lost Highway" (Hank Williams). Also, lots of miscellaneous goodies at Blazing Cat Fur and Theo Spark's.

Sometime either tomorrow or over the weekend I'll be writing about my experience of reaching 1 million visitors to this blog. Nothing special. I'll have a few words about where I've been on this blog and where I hope to go. Thanks dear readers.

1 comments:

Bob Belvedere said...

Bad Company I cannot deny
Bad Company 'till the day I die


Linked to at:
HOW ABOUT A LITTLE [CHRISTMAS] BREATHER...