Sunday, February 7, 2010

More on Sarah Palin's Speech in Nashville

Via Dana Loesch, Piper Palin plays at the tea party convention. And Stogie has some thoughts on Palin:

Piper Palin playing with @ggloudon's kids. on Twitpic

While looking at Palin yesterday, I asked myself, honestly, does she "look like a president"? I had to say no. Also, I find her sing-song, happy voice kind of annoying; it doesn't sound serious enough. She needs to work on speech making and sounding serious and even somber at times. Image is very important and works on a subconscious level. Palin needs to work hard on both her message and her image.
See also, Another Black Conservative, "My Notes On Palin’s Tea Party Convention Speech."

2 comments:

Opus #6 said...

My feelings on Palin is I would happily give her a look-see for president in another 15 years.

People should have made Obama wait, too. No reason to elect folks too young to this important post.

Larry Sheldon said...

No doubt about it. She does not look or sound lobotomized. Clearly no elitism indoctrination.

Definitely not presiden.....wait!

What's wrong with that?

I must have wandered into the wrong blog