Saturday, July 3, 2010

'Find Your Love' (at a Tea Party?)

Train wreck blogging ...

My son gave me the heads up on this clip before he took off to see "Eclipse." Drake's Wiki entry is here (and he's so-so for me, at least at this point). In any case, I'm heading out to a July 3rd tea party in San Juan Capistrano. Hopefully there'll be a good turnout with lots of patriotic signs. I'll have report up later today, and regularly scheduled blogging will be back before that. See you then. (And see Gallup as well, "Tea Party Supporters Overlap Republican Base," and Instapundit, "WHAT IS THE TEA PARTY? “A growing state of mind.” Emphasis on the “growing”.")

2 comments:

Opus #6 said...

It was awesome seeing you at the Tea Party, Donald. Can't wait to see your post.

AmPowerBlog said...

Great to see you again, Opus!