Thursday, July 8, 2010

Reading 'STFU, Sexists'

Remember our friend Olga at STFU, Sexists?

I wonder if she likes
hardcore British punk.? Well, probably not this song so much:

I've had too many pints of poison,
now I wanna try your pants on.
I don't care if you're really crude,
I wanna see you in the nude.

Suppose you think it's fun to. tease.
Spread around social disease
Don't care how many you have had.
Just lie down I want it bad
.
(And to be completely clear, while Ms. Olga apparently likes posing for hot mini-skirt photo-shoots, I haven't a clue about her sexual propensities and have no idea if she's in fact slutty.)

In any case, lots of other interesting stuff over there, for example, "It's Time to Offer the Pill Over-the-Counter Women's Rights Change.org →":
I would be in favor of this simply because it is not a substance that is virtually never denied to anyone who asks for it, and is not inherently more dangerous than Tylenol or Aspirin.
Plus, "Legal and free abortion is a human right!"

********


Well, that reminds me of The Anchoress, "The Radical Religion of Abortion."

0 comments: