Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Van Tran is 'Very Anti-Immigrant and Very Anti-Latino'

That's a pretty harsh castigation. Via Breitbart TV and Memeorandum. And this is local to me as well. I drive through this Garden Grove congressional district on my way to work. The Vietnamese are hardly "anti-immigrant." And of course the O.C.'s historically been home to the biggest Vietnamese community in the nation, initially composed of refugees from the fall of Saigon in 1975. They are among the most patriotic and anti-communist Americans anywhere. That's obviously bad news to the reconquista Dems like Loretta Sanchez and her sister Linda. B2 Bob Dornan, a Republican, held this seat in the old days (pre-1996). That'd be something else if Republicans picked this one up in the upcoming sweep on November 2nd:

Added: Dan Riehl reports that the race is a toss-up. No wonder Sanchez is going extreme.

4 comments:

The Vegas Art Guy said...

Son of a -----! Seriously?

AmPowerBlog said...

Pretty sick, eh Vegas Guy ...

Thanks for commenting.

LibertyAtStake said...

More uplifting rhetoric from the party of Bull Connor.

http://libertyatstake.blogspot.com/
"Because the Only Good Progressive is a Failed Progressive"

The Vegas Art Guy said...

I think I am going to use this in my classroom. We are doing politics this quarter so I just need to get it in a format the school computers will play. This will probably make my students mad. They are a smart bunch after all.