Friday, December 3, 2010

'I'm equating Bloggingheads.tv and its visitors with liberalism'

Right.

Anyone with half a brain would have known, but not the despicable stalking asshat
RepRacist3.

But
Althouse explains:

I'm equating Bloggingheads.tv and its visitors with liberalism. The GWAR video, which shows the graphic depiction of torturing and killing a woman, is presented by the website for its readers amusement. My point, which I make extremely concisely at the link, but will make verbosely here, is that liberals often put party politics ahead of feminist values, and when they do, I like to point it out. If the female victim were not Sarah Palin, the feminist issue would be obvious.
They're not "liberals," as I always say, but radical progressive manchildren. Besides, finding buttwipe bjkeefe in the comments at the Gwar Bloggingheads was a dead giveaway.

And of course I was extremely concise at
my post on Gwar, not only indicating that we should be fair but adding a video of Gwar beheading Barack Obama. But despicable dumbshit RepRacist3 makes a lame gotcha attempt anyway, mumbling stupidly about "you're a fool if you in any way agree with her ..."

So much for RepRacist3's close reading skills. Stupid asshole.

0 comments: