Wednesday, July 27, 2011

'Holidays in the Sun'

Upon request, from my 9 year-old son. Sex Pistols songs play on his Wii game, "Tony Hawk's Proving Ground." And I promised more skateboarding, so until then:

PREVIOUSLY: "Tony Hawk Birdhouse Tour 2011."
A Cheap holiday in other peoples misery!

I don't wanna holiday in the sun
I wanna go to new Belsen
I wanna see some history
'Cause now I got a reasonable economy

Now I got a reason, now I got a reason
Now I got a reason and I'm still waiting
Now I got a reason
Now I got reason to be waiting
The Berlin Wall

Sensurround sound in a two inch wall
Well I was waiting for the communist call
I didn't ask for sunshine and I got World War three
I'm looking over the wall and they're looking at me

Now I got a reason, Now I got a reason
Now I got a reason and I'm still waiting
Now I got a reason,
Now I got a reason to be waiting
The Berlin Wall
...

0 comments: