Wednesday, January 22, 2014

The Wendy Davis Meltdown

I held off on blogging about Wendy Davis' bizarre (and pathetic) meltdown, but it's getting so bad I'm expecting her to drop out of the race any time now.

Twitchy's been all over the story, but see especially, "‘Does she even LISTEN to herself?’ Wendy Davis has ‘obscene’ Twitter meltdown."

Also at AoSHQ, "Wendy Davis: These Despicable, Sexist Allegations That I Am a Gigantic Liar Constitute a New War on Women on My Womanhood and Also on My Gigantic Lies." And at Red State, "Documents Show A Texas Court Ordered Wendy Davis to Stay Away From Drugs and Alcohol."

And at Neo-Neocon, "More from the Wendy Davis campaign: Greg Abbott; what does he know of struggle?"

Still more, from Louise Mensch:


And Dana Loesch on Megyn Kelly's tonight:



0 comments: