Monday, January 5, 2015

Boys Won't Slap Girl in 'Social Experiment' in Italy: 'Why? Because I'm a man!' (VIDEO)

I don't know why someone thought this would be a good "experiment," but then, you can't stop watching. And of course, the boys are all well-raised. They've been taught that boys don't hit girls, as I was when I was a little boy.

At ABC News Los Angeles, "YOUNG BOYS ASKED TO SLAP A GIRL IN SOCIAL EXPERIMENT."

From the comments:

The media shouldn't be teaching children what they should be learning at home, but unfortunately a lot of parents aren't such good role models. Turn off the TV and be a better parent.
Not all the other commenters agree, sadly.

More at London's Daily Mail, "'Why not? Because I'm a man': Tearjerker video shows touching reactions of boys who are asked to slap a girl in the street."

Yes, it's a tearjerker. Such a sweet video, despite the questionable motivations of the "investigators."

0 comments: