Thursday, March 12, 2015

The Best Chromebook Money Can Buy

If you like Google Chrome, and you haven't yet tried a Chromebook, you'll perhaps find this of interest.

At TechCrunch, "Meet Google’s New Chromebook Pixel."

I'm sure it's nice, but honestly I don't like the new Chromebook keyboards, which I'm using on the new Acer Chromebook I bought in January. I especially dislike the lack of a CAPSLOCK key, which used to be on my previous Acer Chromebook. Don't know why anyone would remove that. It's surprising how often I click over there to use, only to find that it's gone.

Other than that, I recommend these machines quite enthusiastically.

Shop Amazon: Super Google Chromebook Pixel (4G LTE) Touch Screen 12.85" 2560x1700 3:2 LCD i5-3427U 4GB DDR3 64GB SSD 3.4lbs Ultraportable.

0 comments: