Saturday, July 18, 2015

Mike Trout Smashes 9th Inning Walk-Off Home Run in Angels' 1-0 Victory Over Red Sox

At MLB on YouTube, "7/17/15: Trout's walk-off blast lifts Angels to win."

And at the O.C. Register, "Final: Mike Trout's walk-off homer leads Angels to victory over Red Sox."

It was a pitchers' duel between Boston’s Wade Miley and Angels ace C.J. Wilson. I'm doodling around on my blog and my wife exclaims, "C'mon Trout!" And right as I look up he smashed the ball over the center-field fence. I scream at my wife, "Yeah, honey! Way to send the vibes out to Anaheim Stadium," as we both erupt in laughter.

We're heading out to the park tonight to catch Game 2 of the four-game series. Fireworks are scheduled for afterwords. We usually attend on the 4th of July, but the Angels were away to Arlington this year against the Rangers.

Check my on Twitter feed tonight and I'll probably post a couple of photos from the game.

0 comments: