Monday, February 1, 2016

Victory Lab

Back in September 2012, I was with my wife and kids in Las Vegas, taking a break from blogging, if I recall, and reading all kinds of hard-copy newspapers. I remember reading this incredible article on the nuts and bolts of the modern presidential campaigns in the New York Times, but then later lost track of where I put the paper. It turns out the piece was by Sasha Issenberg, who had the awesome piece at Bloomberg yesterday, blogged here, "In Iowa, Hillary Clinton Looking to Avoid Mistakes of the Past."

The publisher's pitched this book to me a few times in professional newsletters at work, although I've yet to read it. School's starting back up on Febuary 8th, and my reading output's declined this last week or so as the caucuses have neared. But this Issenberg book's going to the top of my political science reading list.

Here, The Victory Lab: The Secret Science of Winning Campaigns.

Issenberg's on Twitter for Victory Lab here.

0 comments: