Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Muslims Fear for the Lives (VIDEO)

Following-up, "'Tolerant' Campus Administrators Exclude Trump Voters."

I attended the "safe places" event yesterday at my college, and two young Muslim women were there. They both wear the hijab, and one reports that's she's been harassed on campus since the election and the other says she's been living in fear for her life, even before the election. She thinks it's going to get worse after the inauguration.

I don't have any reason to discount their experiences. It's ugly all around. All I can say to people, as I've done in my classes, is that everyone deserves respect regardless of their background, religion, or political preferences. I'll continue to do that.

I'm also advocating for more resources on my campus. I think the best way for leftists to get used to the Trump era is for them to feel safe and included. I know media types will keep fanning the flames of division, so as a conservative I'm out to prove them wrong. That's what you have to do. Prove the leftist fuckers wrong.

In any case, at CNN:


0 comments: