Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Wow! Thanks to the Reader Who Bought the NordicTrack T 6.5 S Treadmill!

I remember about 5 years ago or so, when I first started as an Amazon associate, a reader bought some kind of hefty stained-oak bunk bed (or what have you). The bed retailed for $799.00 and garnered quite the generous commission.

That doesn't happen too often.

So, I want to thank the reader who picked up the NordicTrack T 6.5 S Treadmill, costing almost as much as the bunk bed, and which will bring an almost $32.00 commission --- enough to pay for the average book purchase I make on Amazon.

Thanks again!

And remember, readers can support this blog at no extra cost to themselves. I've always got a few Amazon links at the sidebar, and of course I've been posting book links like crazy for the past few months.

And here, Online Shopping for Electronics, Apparel, Computers, Books, DVDs, & More!

More blogging tonight!

0 comments: