Thursday, March 12, 2009

Rule 5 Rescue: Helen Mirren

Well, I wasn't planning a "Rule 5 Rescue" entry this week, but I'm pleased to see Dana Pico's put up a fabulous picture of Helen Mirren as his introductory contribution to the genre (see, "How to Get a Million Hits on Your Blog in Less Than a Year").

I've enjoyed
Helen Mirren's movies a for a long time. I took my mom to see Calendar Girls when it was in theaters in 2004, and I saw The Cook, the Thief, His Wife and Her Lover back in 1989 or so, and that was an interesting but unusual movie.

I'll tell you though, seeing
Helen Mirren in a bikini has engendered a newfound appreciation of Ms. Mirren's skills.

Don't miss Dana Pico's blog, Common Sense Political Thought, for some hard-hitting conservative commentary (and now apparently some hot chicks!).

2 comments:

Dave said...

Helen Mirren was the perfect Morgana in one of my fave flicks of all time:

http://img244.imageshack.us/img244/3656/morgana15acaf80on9.jpg

http://s212.photobucket.com/albums/cc227/Usuard/?action=view&current=morgana.jpg

Ahh, those luscious lips. :-^)

-Dave

jill said...

Wow. This may the first time I've clicked on a bikini pic. But I just had to see Helen. I want to be her when I grow up.