Saturday, October 10, 2009

Babe Blogging: Bar Refaeli Sports Illustrated Video

Well, I think I'll have Bar Refaeli thank my good friend Linkmaster Chris for sharing some generously sweet traffic this weekend. I didn't even know these Sports Illustrated videos existed, but as Rod Blogojevich might say, "I’ve got this thing and it’s f***ing golden":

Three Beers Later's been doing some babe-blogging video hotness as well. And Jules Crittenden's got the news on the "bodacious beauties" who'd be glad to give you a knockout (haircut). And check more golden-goodness at the Classical Liberal: "Beyoncé. Supervirtuous."

Also, my good friend Carol at No Sheeples Here! has been firing up some great posts. See, "
We Must Stand Together to Preserve The Greatness of America." And it'd be good to send some linkage over to William Jacobson, who riffs on the Obama's Nobel Non-Accomplishments, "Farce Repeats Itself As History."

Gator Doug's roundup is worth a look as well. See, "
Linktastical Saturday, the Return!" Plus, TrogloPundit's finally given the Sarah-Motivators a rest. Check, "You Know They’re Going to Airbrush the Hell Out of Those Pictures."

And thanks to Theo Spark for the hot SI video
inspiration.

I guess by now I've come out of "Rule 5" retirement, but continued babe blogging will depend on my mood. It's taken a while to get things back to normal around here, and I've learned some key lessons. And one of those is to make sure to thank
your friends for the linkage!

And since it's like the good old day, readers should send links if they'd like to be added to the babe-blogging roundups. My e-mails at my Blogger profile at the right.

1 comments:

Nikki said...

I am all about horny blogging! :)N