Saturday, March 5, 2011

The McCain-Collins Institute for Therapeutic Breast-Staring

While Scott Eric Kaufman is wallowing in progressive self-loathing, the boys of the babe-blogosphere have reached a consensus: The science of breast-staring has been settled.

See The Other McCain, "My Health Secret, Revealed!" And Dan Collins at POWIP, "Announcing the McCain-Collins Institute of Therapeutic Breast Staring."

And if anyone's not feeling well this morning, head over to Sports Illustrated for a pick-me-up with "
Kate Upton Bodypainting."

Mike at Cold Fury recognizes the achievements: "We all owe a great debt to the Collins-McCain Institute for their fine work in this exacting and exciting field of study."

RELATED:
Instapundit has the research: "STUDY: Staring At Breasts Increases Heart Health. I’m pretty sure this is just the same bogus report that resurfaces every couple of years. But why take chances?"

2 comments:

Dr. Clyde 'Fingers' Proctor, OB-SCAT said...

I have asked my colleagues at the Institute to hire you, Professor, to give lectures on the ‘Mammification Of America’, a subject I know you to be an expert and visionary on.

Linked to at:
The Proctor Report: Breast-Staring Is Good For Your Heart

Bartender Cabbie said...

I have long chaired the Bartender/Cabbie Asswatch Committee. Sounds kind like a leftist organization I know but in reality it is a left cheek/right cheek group of like minded individuals. Anyone can join.