Saturday, October 12, 2013

Tommy Robinson, Former EDL Leader, Capitulates to Islam, Joins Forces of Global Jihad

I have wonderful respect for my co-counter-jihad bloggers, but I have to say I've never been one to tout the bona fides of former EDL leader Tommy Robinson. I can spot a fascist organization when I see it, and the EDL is a bunch of drunks, hooligans, and criminal thugs. I wouldn't ally with them, frankly, and I personally warned Pamela Geller about these people a few years back. She's been wary, for good reason, but has been willing to listen to Robinson, and has championed him during his struggles against Britain's Islamo-coddling left.

But now the bloom is off the rose, if there ever was one.

Here's Pamela's report, "TOMMY ROBINSON: BREAKING BAD." (Robinson's pictured below with Islamist supremacist Mohammed Ansar.)

And more from Robert Spencer, "And here's to you, Tommy Robinson."

Tommy Robinson photo 6a00d8341c60bf53ef019afff1e67d970c_zps9a302140.jpg

Folks can read all the accounts at the links.

My theory is simply that Robinson sold out counter-jihad to save his sorry ass from a long stay in a British penitentiary. By confessing his sins, abandoning his blasphemy from the religion of Islamist supremacy, and redirecting his firepower against those still standing for freedom in the West, he's attempting to gain the good graces of the totalitarian forces now raising the black flag of Muslim tyranny over Europe. He's the Marshal Petain of contemporary Britain, a former warrior against jihad injustice and Islamic death, now a craven turncoat surrendering to an Occupied Britain.

See the Guardian UK, for instance, "Ex-EDL leader Tommy Robinson says sorry for causing fear to Muslims." And at London's Daily Mail, "Former EDL leader Tommy Robinson vows to help police track down 'racists' within the organisation and says he's sorry for scaring British Muslims."

He's turned states's witness, the sorry-assed coot.

Expect updates. I'm wondering how some of my fellow counter-jihadists are handling this, and will provide additional links as I find them.

Added: At Saberpoint, "The Effemination of Tommy Robinson Continues: He Publicly Apologizes to U.K. Muslims for Telling the Truth #EDL, #TommyRobinson, #Islam."

More: Check out Janice Fiamengo, "Tommy Robinson Exits the Field":
I hope I am wrong about what has happened to Tommy Robinson. I hope he will go on to successful anti-jihad activism with moderate Muslims and other Britons of good will. But I am afraid that his actions signal the end of genuine resistance to Islamism in Briton and represent the next stage in a tragic drama of capitulation and collapse of a once-valiant nation.
RTWT.

0 comments: