Tuesday, September 17, 2013

'You need coolin', baby, I'm not foolin' .... I'm gonna send ya back to schoolin'...'

From last Thursday morning's drive-time. I left home and went into the 7/11 store across from my apartment to get some coffee. When I got back in the van and turned the ignition, on comes the crack-a crack-a crack of Pat Benatar's drum intro to "Heartbreaker." I thought to myself, "Cool"! as I turned up the volume. And then as I was pulling into the parking lot at work, just as I pulled into my parking stall, on comes the thump-a thump-a thump-a of Zeppelin's "Whole Lotta Love." Of course I sat back for a few minutes to enjoy the music. Then it was off to start my day.

Music at The Sound L.A.


Whole Lotta Love --- Led Zeppelin 06:59 AM

The Wanton Song --- Led Zeppelin 06:55 AM

Old Time Rock N Roll (live) --- Bob Seger 06:50 AM

Hollywood Nights --- Bob Seger 06:46 AM

TRYIN' TO LIVE MY LIFE WITHOUT YOU (LIVE) --- Bob Seger  06:40 AM

Ohio Crosby, Stills, Nash &  ----Young  06:29 AM

Rockin' In the Free World --- Neil Young 06:25 AM

Marrakesh Express Crosby, Stills & --- Nash 06:22 AM

Heartbreaker  --- Pat Benatar 06:19 AM


0 comments: