Friday, March 10, 2017

Dana Loesch: Congressional Republicans Endangering the Trump Administration (VIDEO)

Via RCP, "Dana Loesch: Paul Ryan ObamaCare Plan a 'Middle Finger' to the American People, Trump Administration":


DANA LOESCH: I think there's a lot of danger there [with the House Republican health plan], Shannon. I want to reiterate what Senator Paul said, but I want to take it a step further. I think it's an insult. It's an insult to the American people and it's an insult to the Trump administration for Republicans, Congressional Republicans to deliver this bill to his desk.

They are the ones who are endangering this new administration and I can't bold, italicized, underline that anymore...
Also, at Breitbart, via Memeorandum, "7 Reasons Why ObamaCare 2.0 is All But Guaranteed to Impose Crushing Costs on Voters, Hurt Trump's Base, and Hand Power Back to the Democrats."

0 comments: