Friday, May 13, 2016

Dana Loesch Goes Off on Kayleigh McEnany (VIDEO)

I really like Dana, but I'm not happy that the entire conservative movement is at war with one another over Donald Trump's nomination.

It is what it is though. I'm just trying to keep my head above water and my dignity intact.

Here's Dana forthcoming book, at Amazon, Flyover Nation: You Can't Run a Country You've Never Been To.

I don't really know this lady Kayleigh McEnany. I think I saw her one time on one of the cable news programs. But Dana's gotten into it with her, and Ms. McEnany's supporters on Twitter started going after Dana, even defaming her. Dana wrote about it here, "On Zealous Hypocrisy."

More from Katie Pavlich, "Dana Loesch Torches Trump Mouth Piece Kayleigh McEnany."

Also, from Ben Howe, "WOW: Dana Loesch Obliterates CNN Trumpkin Kayleigh McEnany (VIDEO)."

And Leon Wolf, "Let’s Talk About Kayleigh McEnany’s Boobs."

Still more, at Breitbart, "Dana Loesch: I've Seen Firsthand the Horror of Kayleigh McEnany's Condition but I Did Nothing Wrong."

Here's the video that started it all, and it's actually pretty funny:

0 comments: