Saturday, October 8, 2016

Jesse Watters' Fox News Chinatown Segment (VIDEO)

Look, Irvine's like Chinatown, Little Seoul, and Little Tokyo rolled into one.

I'd frankly prefer having Latino immigrants moving in. I'm used to them, for one thing, and I can get by with a little Spanish in a pinch.

And don't get me going about Chinese drivers and their surgical smog face masks. I feel like I'm in Beijing in my own town. Sheesh.

But oh my god!

Jesse Watters exploited stereotypes for political humor!

Actually, I think the worst thing is the video showed literally how many of the Chinese are 100 percent non-assimilated. I mean, how many more Chinese immigrants like this speak not one word of English, and how many more cities could be multiplied in this hodgepodge of cultural invasion?

It's no wonder why Donald Trump surged to victory in the primaries. GOP voters, and many independents, welcomed blunt talk about the out-of-control monstrosity of leftist immigration and lawbreaking illegal alien outreach.

At the Los Angeles Times, "Activists blast 'O'Reilly Factor' Chinatown piece as racist."

Also, at the Daily Beast, "Why Fox’s Racist, Sexist Frat Boy Jesse Watters Will Always Win." And, "WOW: ‘The Daily Show’s’ Ronny Chieng Destroys Fox News’ Jesse Watters: ‘You Ignorant Sack of Sh*t!’"


0 comments: