Sunday, January 11, 2015

Claire Berlinski Won't Be Leaving France

Seems like she gets more pissed off by the day.

At Richochet, "An Update From Paris: This Jew is Still Here, and She is Not Leaving":
I am Jewish. I am in France. And I am not leaving–not because of a handful of terrorist swine, and not even if there’s an army of them. This family of Jews will not be driven out of Europe twice. And as far as I’m concerned, the response a Jew should have to this outrage is the one we should have had before–when up against a far more fearsome enemy. We may die, but we’ll die fighting, and you’ll be amazed how many of you we take down with us.

So let me speak personally now to anyone who thinks he’ll get me out of here: We will always have Paris. I will always have Paris. As will all the people who belong here. You, however, will die.
RTWT.

0 comments: