Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Whoa: That's What I'm Talkin' About – Anti-Mormon Bigotry and Racist Allegations in the Primaries, and More On the Way

I'm mentioned on a number of occasions that the 2012 general election is going to one of the nastiest in generations. The preview was the left's attack on the Mormon Church following the rejection of Proposition 8 at the ballot in 2008 in California. And the left will have absolutely no inhibitions in 2012, especially if Mitt Romney wins the GOP nomination.

Check out William Jacobson's post from the other day, "Saturday Night Card Game (How nasty will the general election race card get? This nasty)."
I was hesitant to post the video below, but since it is receiving a lot of press coverage, particularly in Utah, it’s not like I’m helping spread something that’s not already out there. And you have to see what is coming down the pike.

And more at William's, "“I don’t think I’ve ever seen a thread on LI get so heated and nasty”."

It's going to be interesting.

0 comments: