Saturday, June 17, 2017

Minnesota Officer Acquitted in Killing of Philando Castile

Man, did Valerie Castile let loose about the verdict. Righteous indignation!

"My son loved this state. He had one tattoo on his body, and it was of the Twin Cities," Valerie Castile said. "My son loved this city, and this city killed my son."

Valerie Castile also addressed the crowd directly after leaving the courthouse, expressing her disappointment.

"The system continues to fail black people, and it will continue to fail you all. Like I said, because this happened with Philando, when they get done with us, they coming for you, for you, for you and all your interracial children," Valerie Castile said. "Y'all are next, and you will be standing up here fighting for justice just as well as I am."

0 comments: