Sunday, October 2, 2011

U.S. Marines Honor Pamela Geller

Go over there and read the whole thing, "Overwhelming." The Marines gave her the flag flying above Camp Leatherneck in Afghanistan on September 11th, 2011:
I cannot describe to you my shock, my awe. I hardly know what to say -- these items are sacred. Our freedom is written in the blood of these heroes, but they honor me with these treasures. I do not deserve such precious gifts. But I heard that Harry Reid had requested this 911 flag, and the heroes at Camp Leatherneck said "No, we are giving it to Pamela Geller." Let me tell you, that was delicious.

Pamela Geller Honored

I have had U.S. military personnel, both active and retired, thank me for my blogging, and it's the most satisfying honor. Congratulations to Pamela! I would be floating on a rocket ship to outer space! This award just shows once more how great an American she is. Don't stop what you're doing, ever!! And thanks again!

2 comments:

1389 said...

Now that's cool!

Shows that these Marines understand what's really going on!

AmPowerBlog said...

It's an honor. Pamela deserves it.