Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Christmas 2007

Here's to wishing everyone a Merry Christmas!

May your holiday season be the finest ever, and best wishes for a great '08!

**********

UPDATE: I'm adding another YouTube for a bit more Christmas spirit, via Liberty Pundit:

I hope everyone's having a wonderful Christmas Day.

My wife's gone back down for a nap. We were up at 3:30am to meet Santa by the tree (arranging gifts). My youngest boy, who's 6, didn't fall asleep until close to midnight!

But what joy upon awakening! We opened our presents and had some cinnamon rolls (and I'm having a little snifter right now!). I received books, movies, and music, and my wife and kids loved their gifts (a laptop and Wii, among many other things).

More on Christmas giving tomorrow with some updated holiday posting. Until then!


And don't forget to honor Christ today in our bounty of joy. If you're not celebrating Christmas today, Ann Althouse welcomes you to share your experience on her page.


And to all a good night!

0 comments: