Sunday, June 14, 2015

'He spoke with tears of 15 years how his dog n' him, traveled about...'

I haven't been posting my drive time music roundups quite so much, mainly since Mark Thompson took off with his "Mark in the Morning" show sometime back. I still keep it on the Sound L.A., although it's not until later in the mornings when the music start to play and the talk settles down.

In any case, the station's weekend playlist is always more eclectic. You can sit out on the porch with the radio on and enjoy the morning.

Here's the Nitty Gritty Dirt Band, from while I was out earlier this morning getting bacon and eggs and coffee. "Bojangles" used to make me sad when it came on back in the day, when I was just a little boy.


In the Shape of a Heart
Jackson Browne
9:54 AM

Mr. Bojangles
Nitty Gritty Dirt Band
9:50 AM

King of California
Dave Alvin
9:45 AM

Baller Blockin'
E-40
9:42 AM

Revival
The Allman Brothers Band
9:34 AM

Coda (I Like To Get To Know You)
Spanky & Our Gang
9:31 AM

Help Me
Joni Mitchell
9:27 AM

It Don't Matter to Me
Bread
9:24 AM

Hold Your Head Up
The Zombies
9:18 AM

Tell Her No
The Zombies
9:16 AM

Anticipation
Carly Simon
9:09 AM

Only You Know and I Know
Dave Mason
9:05 AM

Somebody to Love
Jefferson Airplane
9:02 AM

Stuck Inside of Mobile With the Memphis Blues Again
Bob Dylan
8:54am

0 comments: