Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Just Wow! Rachel Dolezal Denies Larry and Ruthanne Dolezal Are Really Her Biological Parents (VIDEO)

This woman is truly psycho. She's so deep into her ideological cesspool of lies that she threw her (biological) parents under the bus on national TV.

Honestly, I didn't blog Dolezal yesterday, considering her a peak loser, but once again she comes through with an even deeper and elaborate degree of leftist evil.

Sick, sick, sick.

The video is here: "Rachel Dolezal Full New Interview : 'Nothing About Being White Describes Who I Am'."

Also at Politico, "Rachel Dolezal: No 'biological proof' I'm my parents' daughter."

And at the Los Angeles Times, "Rachel Dolezal throws doubt on her biological parents: 'I haven't had a DNA test'":

Rachel Dolezal photo thumbnail_2_7586030b_v2_zpsofil72pj.jpg
Rachel Dolezal's daylong media blitz in which she denied that she is a white woman posing as black culminated Tuesday night with a claim that she's not sure her white parents are her real parents.

"I haven't had a DNA test. There's been no biological proof that Larry and Ruthanne are my biological parents," Dolezal said in an appearance on "NBC Nightly News."

"There's a birth certificate that has your name on it and their names on it," interviewer Savannah Guthrie responded.

"I'm not necessarily saying that I can prove they're not," Dolezal said. "But I don't know that I can actually prove they are. I mean, the birth certificate is issued a month and a half after I'm born. And certainly there were no medical witnesses to my birth."

Earlier Tuesday, Dolezal, a former Spokane, Wash., NAACP leader, said she had viewed herself as black since childhood and knows what it’s like to “live black,” despite critics’ allegations she is a poseur.

In back-to-back interviews with NBC’s “Today” show and MSNBC on Tuesday morning, Dolezal did not offer any apologies and said she was being attacked in a “viciously inhumane way,” even as she remained committed to fighting for human rights.

Dolezal also denied switching racial identities for opportunistic reasons, even though she sued Howard University for allegedly discriminating against her when she was a white graduate student there, and years later described herself as black on job applications.

“I identify as black,” a composed, smiling Dolezal said during a 10-minute interview on “Today,” less than 24 hours after she resigned as president of the NAACP's chapter in Spokane, Wash.

Dolezal, 37, said she hoped the passions aroused by the episode would be channeled into a deeper conversation on ethnicity and race.

“The discussion really is what it is to be human,” she said.

Asked if she would again make the same choices that led to the uproar, Dolezal replied: “I would.”
More.

The woman is insane.

0 comments: