Monday, December 21, 2015

Buy The German War with Two-Day Shipping

I think my mom's going to give me Nicholas Stargardt's, The German War: A Nation Under Arms, 1939–1945, for Christmas.

Well, at least I asked for it, lol. Who knows what she picks up, heh.

Remember though, if I like it, it might take me weeks to read Orlando Figes', A People's Tragedy: The Russian Revolution: 1891-1924, so we'll see. It's really long, but I'm fascinated by Soviet history right now, for some reason.

Actually, I've been meaning to get back to reading Nazi history. I started Michael Burleigh's, The Third Reich: A New History, a year or two back, and I've been meaning to return to it. It's also one of those massive Tolstoy-esque tomes, so it might not be for awhile. I'll go for Stargardt first and then decide. Not only that, there's a lot of good works in American political science I need to read, especially on the voting patterns of Millennials.

More on that later though.

Shop for Stargardt at Amazon. Click two-day shipping to receive it in time for Christmas.

The German War photo 12279106_10208406113333405_3686314134360095622_n_zpslqmnwofe.jpg

0 comments: