Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Fox News Retracts Story on Murdered D.N.C Staffer Seth Rich (VIDEO)

Really interesting developments on this, starting with the Fox News statement on the retraction, at top. Sean Hannity said earlier today that he "retracted nothing," but then on his evening broadcast announced he was "backing off" the story for now.

As noted previously, I don't care for this story. I don't know what evidence there is linking the young man's murder to the Democrat Party. That said, clearly, as seen in Hannity's segment, there is absolutely no evidence of collusion between the Trump campaign, Russia, the D.N.C. hacks, or whatever. It's all a scam.