Saturday, July 17, 2010

'How Does a Dishonest C*NT Like You Exist?'

From Michelle's hate mail:
from George Dunn
to writemalkin@gmail.com
date Wed, Jul 7, 2010 at 7:06 PM
subject How Does a Dishonest CUNT Like You Exist?
hide details 7:06 PM (3 hours ago)

You are a true pathetic human being. Sad actually.

George Dunn, P.E.
This "C" word is pretty common with the leftist 24-7 hate-masters:
from M K westerndiyar@yahoo.com
to malkinblog@gmail.com
date Sun, Jun 27, 2010 at 7:51 PM
mailed-by yahoo.com
signed-by yahoo.com
hide details Jun 27 (10 days ago)

You are a shitty Filipino prostitute, your only hope is to marry a white man. you are cheep and ugly. When I look to your ugly Filipino eyes , I feel ,I want to throw up. You want to be white but you are not. You are a shitty Asian horn and you will be for the rest of your life. Clean your rotten cunt before you write Filipino monkey.
More at the link.

These are the kind of slurs I get routinely from Repsac3's merry band of haters.

It's what you have to deal when standing up for what's right.

1 comments:

Dennis said...

I spent a couple of years in the Southeast Asia and found the people in the Philippines to be very nice and very giving of themselves. A lot of very fine musicians in Asia come from the Philippines.
I spent time on Luzon, Mactan, Cebu, Mindanao and Panay and you could not for the most part not find better people. Both my wife, children and I lived among them, even prostitutes. Many of those prostitutes are young women who sent whatever money they earn to their families so that their brother and sisters could have a decent life. What dregs reside on the Left. Just like every where else you do find bad people.
I found the same to be true throughout both Thailand and Taiwan, et al which I traveled extensively. You treat people openly and well and the vast majority of the time they treat you well. One of the things I learned was never ask what the food was just enjoy it and smile. Many times it is what they have.
The left is and always were the real racists in this country and throughout most of the world. Though I do have to admit their vocabulary and spelling seems to have improved. Interestingly if you treat people as individuals they deal with you as an individual and you get to see and do some pretty amazing things.