Thursday, April 5, 2012

Please Visit The Lonely Conservative Today

Karen at The Lonely Conservative has been getting the most despicable attacks from the progressive trolls. I'm almost speechless.

See, "Banning Trolls and Civility in the Comments," and "Juvenile Tricks From Our Friends on the Left – Updated."

I'm really new to this!

Progressives ares signing up conservatives to mailing lists and websites. I was signed up at Gawker and Change.org, with the emails coming in yesterday. Karen's been getting hundreds of these. Then some folks are impersonating conservatives in the comments there. Someone used my blog URL and it looked like my avatar with a comment that I was thinking we should have more James Byrd lynchings, "somebody go get a truck."

Unreal! I had to email Karen to let her know how horrified at seeing that.

There's good news, in any case.

Karen won the best blog mom award. See, "Thanks to All Voted in the Top 25 Political Moms Contest!"

I have been enjoying a respite from the murderous, libelous, demonic trolls for a couple of months now. I had to get the police involved and was preparing for a possible lawsuit to get Walter James Casper to cease and desist. Now I see my friends being attacked and it's really bothersome. We're just trying to have a voice out here, but progressives are so intolerant they'll shut anyone down by any means necessary.

More later.

0 comments: