Thursday, July 15, 2010

Heads Exploding on the Left

I'm proud to be able to say Pamela Geller is my friend. What I especially like about her is her willingness to speak up when others won't. And there are few writers in the 'sphere who can match her passion. Is she always right? Of course not. Shoot, I'm not even always right, LOL! But I'm sometimes amazed by her laser-like intensity combined with her crack newshound skills. She's a treasure for all of those fighting for what's right and showing the dark side of Islam.

She's been working on a number of campaigns recently, and those have been generating a lot of heat. And as the headline shows, heads are exploding. At Pamela's blog, "Atlas TV: Heads Exploding on the Left."

Photobucket

Hellzapoppin' over at Media Matters, the mothership for the tin foil hat crowd. The moonbats are howling now, warning their news shills never to have Geller on their shows :)

They are afraid their bots might .............learn something. I am very flattered. Thanks, boys. Well, we know where Chris Matthews No Balls gets his marching orders.......

Gotta love how those libs love free speech: Geller now spewing hate on MSNBC is their hateline. I've been telling you, truth is the new hate speech. Here's the Media Matters clip of my appearance on MSNBC News Live.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heh!

We think Pamela is doing something right to end up on Media Matters.

She is a hero to those of us who marvel at her courage and her energy.

Opus #6 said...

I support Geller. And I respect and honor her courage. God bless her in her journey.

-blessed holy socks, the non-perishable-zealot said...

WooHoo! Kick-ass! We'll all have to face the Jesus at some point, won't we? All of U.S. So, why not become like Saint Maximillion Kolbe who lived thro the Nazi regime? See my abundant, unlimited blog: wacky, tacky, backed by God - not to mention a lil' efficacious avant-garde'ness thrown in. You'd love it if you're as nuts as I am about Heaven. So, why don’tcha meet me Upstairs where we can play ThumbWars while we wait for our beer??? God blessa youse -Fr. Sarducci, ol SNL