Friday, June 8, 2012

Elizabeth Warren Staffer Attacks Conservative Blogger Anne Sorock!

I would say "I can't believe it," except I totally can!

An aide to Elizabeth Warren swatted Anne Sorock's camera out of the way --- that is a physical attack on a citizen legally in her rights to video a congressional candidate in public.

This video is gold! No wonder the Daily Kos thugs are out to destroy Anne!

See Legal Insurrection, "Elizabeth Warren dodges questions at Netroots Nation – security guards block me":
As I was leaving the conference, I saw Warren once more as she entered a nearby hotel. I asked her if she’s a “role model to women of color?” Her staffer obstructed my camera and Warren ignored my question once again.

She physically obstructed the camera, with a swatting motion. That is serious!

PREVIOUSLY: "Daily Kos Targets Conservative Blogger Anne Sorock."

0 comments: