And more, at Huffington Post, "Nancy Pelosi Slams Contempt Vote: 'I Could Have Arrested Karl Rove ... But We Didn't'." (Via Memeorandum.)
* Angry Black Lady, "Fast and Furious Hurts Both Sides
* Balloon Juice, "We’re Playing Different Games."
* Charles Pierce, "What the Gobshites Are Saying: Fast & Spurious Edition."
* Firedoglake, "Regardless of Fast and Furious Witch Hunt, Executive Privilege Claims Deserve Scrutiny."
* The Impolitic, "Contemptible Congress."
* Little Green Footballs, "Breaking: Republican ‘Fast and Furious’ Inquisition Finds Eric Holder in Contempt."
* Mahablog, "Impeachment by Proxy."
* Moderate Voice, "Pure Politics."
* No More Mister Nice Blog, "EXECUTIVE PRIVILEGE: IT'S BEEN CLAIMED FOR NON-PRESIDENTIAL COMMUNICATIONS AND ON BEHALF OF PREVIOUS PRESIDENTS."
* RADAMISTO, "THE F&F 'SCANDAL'."
* Think Progress, "FACT CHECK: Executive Privilege Does Not Apply Exclusively To Presidential Communications."
* Washington Monthly, "FastnFuror."
Actually, I think some of the progressives are actually digging this. It's all a joke. Nothing to see here, move along. And Obama's president --- so the laws don't apply anyway.