Nate Silver is a man of very small stature, a thin and effeminate man with a soft-sounding voice that sounds almost exactly like the “Mr. New Castrati” voice used by Rush Limbaugh on his program. In fact, Silver could easily be the poster child for the New Castrati in both image and sound. Nate Silver, like most liberal and leftist celebrities and favorites, might be of average intelligence but is surely not the genius he's made out to be. His political analyses are average at best and his projections, at least this year, are extremely biased in favor of the Democrats.Folks can read the whole thing, but that "New Castrati" part's a riot. Turns out this freaked the idiot sock-puppet Paul Campos --- the clueless f-ck outed last year, effortlessly outed, as "Scam Prof" --- at Lawyers, Guns and Money, "Right-wing psychosexual obsessions, Nate Silver edition." The comments are a self-parody bonanza, for example:
I have never seen people so insecure in their own masculinity as conservatives (which is what this kind of attack reveals). This column is a stupid person’s idea of what a smart response looks like. Have to say that even if he were right about Silver only being of average intelligence (the evidence strongly indicates well above that), it puts him light years ahead of most conservatives, who can only aspire to such intellectual heights.Right.
Of course being so smart, progressives take it upon themselves to tell people how to run their lives. You NEED government. And if you say you don't NEED government, the left will make you an offer you can't refuse. You NEED government, or else!
* "If Bias Doesn't Matter Why Would Bill Maher Host Nate Silver on 'Real Time'?"
* "Oh My! Romney Back Up to 51 Percent in Gallup's Daily Tracking — Nate Silver Hardest Hit!"
* "'Grand Swami' Nate Silver Boosts O's Chances to 71.0% in Electoral College!"
* "Obama Crashing in Ohio; or, For the Love of Mercy, Leave Nate Silver Alone!"
* "Nate Silver Calls It: Advantage Obama!"
* "Nate Silver's Flawed Model."
* "Boom! Romney Back Up 52-45 in Gallup's Daily Tracking of Likely Voters."
* "ABC News Touts Nate Silver's Prediction That Obama's Handicapped at 68 Percent Chance to Win!"
* "'It's becoming increasingly obvious that Silver can't be taken seriously...'"
* "Nate Silver Blows Gasket as Gallup Shows Romney Pulling Away in the Presidential Horse Race."