Friday, January 3, 2014

Rachael Sacks, New York College Student Whose Essay, 'I'm Not Going to Pretend That I'm Poor to Be Accepted by You', Now Mad That Media Overlooked Her Lesbianism

She's precious --- and entitled.

At Blazing Cat Fur, "Most entertaining hate-object of 2014 already located!":

Rachel Sacks photo gay1n-2-web_zps922caef5.jpg
"Reporters were able to find my home on Google Earth yet they were unable to see my sexuality blatantly listed for the public to see?" she wrote.

In October, Sacks, a 20-year-old student at The New School's Eugene Lang College in New York, became known on the Internet for her post titled "I'm Not Going To Pretend That I'm Poor To Be Accepted By You." In it, she recounted how a cashier at a grocery store by her West Village apartment was rude to her because she was carrying a shopping bag from a Mulberry sample sale.

"I'm not one of those people who try to be poor to relate to people," Sacks wrote in her Thought Catalog submission. "I think that's honestly really disgusting behavior, it's as if you're saying that you have to make yourself into something you think is beneath you to get others to like you."
More.

Additional evidence that homosexuals and lesbians are really disgusting specimens.

0 comments: