Monday, June 20, 2016

WARNING! 'Game of Thrones' Spoilers!

WARNING: Spoilers ahead. Click away if you haven't seen this week's "Game of Thrones" episode!

*****

I don't DVR shows. My wife does.

If I wanna watch something I prefer to watch it when it goes live. I watch shows on a real TV. I don't stream and I don't record. I've got no time for all that. I'm not much of a television person beyond news and sports. The exception is the cable movie channels, which I love to have, even if I don't watch as many flicks as I should to justify the subscriptions. Call it luxury of affluence, or something, heh.

In any case, for the shows that I do like to watch, like "Game of Thrones," I need to stay off Twitter on Sunday nights.

Jamie Kirchick killed the climax for me last night. Sheesh:

And if you want a full summary and analysis (with spoilers), click on Heat Street, "Everyone Loved ‘Game of Thrones’ Season 6, Episode 9, but I Hated It. Here’s Why."

0 comments: