Saturday, July 13, 2013

George #Zimmerman Found NOT GUILTY in #TrayvonMartin Murder Trial

I should probably post something.

Unlike a lot of people, I make no claim to expertise on this case. All along I thought it was a racial carnival show that brought out the worst in America's left-wing politics, mass media, and black culture.

I had no doubt that Zimmerman would be acquitted, as I posted on Twitter moments before the verdict was read.




We're going to continue our long national debate on race and racism after this trial, simply because the racial grievance industry won't let it go. It's a victory for decency and rationalism, a rare one in our upside down world of political correctness and radical left-wing lies and deception. The leftist media comes out particularly poorly.

I'll be updating, but here's the Miami Herald, "George Zimmerman not guilty in murder of Trayvon Martin." And at London's Daily Mail, "George Zimmerman found NOT GUILTY of murder or manslaughter of Trayvon Martin."

More at Twitchy as well, on the calls for George Zimmerman's death, "Twitter lynch mob threatens to kill George Zimmerman."

0 comments: