Thursday, February 9, 2012

'Wingnut Hunting Season'

The radical left, emboldened by the trashing of Komen, is expanding its assault to other charitable organizations as well.

And across the leftosphere, it's been way more than victorious football-spiking. Progressives are out for blood. I'm only half joking when I say I expect to see conservative piked heads in no time.

John Cole's fanning the agitation, that's for sure, "They Fucking Hate You."

Photobucket

And from the comments, just a sample of the bloodthirsty mob:
We have them outnumbered, and they have already been doing their worst, all this time. They are already literally murdering people as best they can, calling for it as openly as they can, and doing everything short of that as well.

It is ON.

If it comes to eye-for-an-eye ‘wingnut hunting season’, I swear I will not shed tears for these people. They’ve challenged my liberal instincts enough. I don’t owe their point of view a goddamn thing. They’ve been lying and/or wrong all this time and I’m fed up with it. I’m supposed to be alarmed if I say, ‘hi, I’m a socia1ist’ for fear they will claim my ideas are bad for everybody? Reality says THEIR ideas are bad for everybody.

Very beat down and frustrated by this point. Don’t want to go full reactionary, but I’m wondering why the hell not.
Just keep reading those comments for a taste of how desperate these f-kers are.

Man, this is going to be one hella election year.

0 comments: