Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Walter James Casper's Civility Bullshit Enables Hatred and Racism

Ann Althouse designated a full blogging tag to "civility bullshit," which any simpleton halfwit knows is the left's meme to shut down criticism and debate.

I shake my head at this, but as conservative as she may be, Dr. Gina Loudon does no favors by disclaiming how "civil" her segments are going to be. Debate (and disagreement) is in fact not "civil" by its very nature. People defend a position and get fired up, and sometimes tempers flare. But it's especially lame to indicate how civil you're going to be when engaging people who are objectively uncivil and decidedly vicious.

I elaborated the point earlier today, "#Murrieta Protesters @CassandraRules and @BeautifulChaosJ Spew Lies and Hatred, Not 'Civility'." The two Murrieta women had a posse of hate-breathing racists at the ready. Racist and foul-mouthed, these are the last kind of people to lend the benefit of the doubt.


I think "Cassandra" responded as soon as I tweeted the post, and I dutifully engaged her and her hateful followers for some time. And boy, she's got some vile, genuinely demonic followers: leftist anti-colonialists spouting anti-nation-state excuses for anti-Zionist Jew-hatred; Israel-bashers cravenly and stupidly claiming to hate Israel is not anti-Semitic; anarchists with "V for Vendetta" avatars spewing sick disgusting venom and anti-Semitism; and 9/11 truthers blaming Israel for September 11.

I had hundreds of tweets polluting my mentions. Here's just one example of the disgusting effluence:


And for the life of me, I could have sworn Walter James Casper tucked tail last January when Robert Stacy McCain administered the smackdown of a lifetime, "Portrait of a Stalker Troll: @Repsac3, Also Known as Walter James Casper III."

But I guess not. I reported the other day that he's once again stalking my blog, "Stalking Hate-Troll Repsac3: Still Stalking. Still Hatin'. Still Trolling."

And like he did with Tara Dublin and various others, hateful Repsac3 trolled my Twitter conversations today, spewing his civility bullshit:



As longtime readers recall oh so well, Walter James Casper's a despicable leftist troll, a vile scum-sucking racist, and a longtime Jew-hating OWS-backing anti-Semite. I thought he'd hit bottom, but he's like a pig in the slop. He's invigorated when boosting the most reprehensible people, whether it's KKK-style racists, far-left anti-Israel ghouls, and now Aztlán open-borders Nazis and their pro-"Palestinian" eliminationist supporters online.

As always, block, ban and report the f-ker. I've never encountered such obsessive evil in my life.

0 comments: