Thursday, July 14, 2016

Donald Trump Picks Mike Pence for Veep (VIDEO)

Sources say Trump's picked Pence for vice president.

We won't know for sure until tomorrow, when Trump holds his event announcing the pick.

But see WSJ, "Pence Is Trump Pick for Running Mate, Senior GOP Official Says."

I think Pence's a perfectly fine pick. It's a little surprising to me, actually, but from what I'm reading, Pence should make conservatives happy.

I'm just glad Gingrich didn't get the nod. I mean, yeah, he's smart and loquacious, but he's such an asshole personally. I don't know if I could stand watching him for four years, much less eight if Trump were to win a second term.

And don't even get me going about Chris Christie, heh. That would've been a laugh riot of a pick.

More, at CNN:



0 comments: