Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Angry Leftists Defend Homosexual Parenting

Following up on my earlier entry, "Homosexual Parenting Harms Children."

It turns out the Gaystapo thugs swarmed the Los Angeles Times with angry letters.

See, "LETTERS ON LETTERS: Marriage and families":

Rearing photo 800px-capital_gay_pride_parade_in_albany_new_york_2009_zps92a4d3c6.jpg
Rebecca S. Hertsgaard of Palm Springs took personal offense at the letter:

"I am deeply offended at this fallacious argument regarding gay parenting and the fact that someone would believe that a child needs both a mother and a father, something gay parenting is unable to provide.

"A woman's 'role' in a marriage? A man's 'role'? Besides apparently ignoring the fact that many children are born without benefit of their parents being either married or together, Graham also apparently still believes the arcane notion that fathers can't provide 'softness' and mothers can't provide 'protection.' I raised my children alone for many years, and they thrived.

"I'm just outraged. And I'm not even gay."
More angry idiots at the link.

IMAGE CREDIT: iOTW, "Government Redefinition of Marriage is Not Inevitable."

0 comments: