Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Hollywood Walk of Fame

At Father's Day dinner, my wife mentioned that she'd never seen the "stars" on Hollywood Boulevard. I told her that I was just up there in February, when I covered the communist protest against "Obama's wars."

If you're not careful, you'll miss some of the cooler stars on the sidewalk, which are often located where you least expect them. Below, just reading their names was breathtaking. At bottom, the parking attendant took my picture (the ANSWER commie stickers on my shirt are part of my "cover" for my inside reporting). I parked at Hollywood and Vine, across from the Capitol Records building. I think I'll take my family up there one of these weekends. It's much more family friendly than it was in the 1980s, when I used be in Hollywood all the time for punk rock concerts:

Photobucket

P<a href=

Photobucket


1 comments:

Dennis said...

Seeing the star for Marlyn Monroe reminds one that the "Liberal Lion" is fast becoming the Red Lying King" if any of the KGB papers have merit. It would seem that Kennedy did not have the best interests of this country at heart. One might be forgiven for asking how many of his compatriots were so inclined?