Saturday, April 12, 2014

Say Goodbye to Erasmus Longfellow!

A closed-minded wannabe conservative with 285 followers.

He/she's been tweeted me for a few weeks, has had a few interesting things to say, and I followed back. But this afternoon I tweeted and retweeted a few from Pat Dollard, and that was too much, apparently:


I didn't even catch the whole debate about Dollard and "kill all Muslims." Must've been working that day, although I did see the unhinged leftist reaction.

No one is right on 100 percent of the time. Pat Dollard has the courage of his convictions and stands up for what he thinks is right. And he's entitled to his opinions. He'll pay for them in the marketplace, including being thrown under the bus by a good number of conservatives. Fine by me. It's not my fight. Frankly, though, it's going to take something a little more obscene for me to go all leftist with the totalitarian thought policing, although it's clear that sometimes even conservatives in good standing sadly ape the worst characteristics of hate-filled leftist pathology.

I won't go there.

I don't want to kill "all Muslims." I would like to kill more of them who're trying to kill us, however. And for that reason I won't stand with regressive leftists who apologize for Islam and mount campaigns of hatred against good people like Ayaan Hirsi Ali.

"Erasmus Longfellow" is in that category, as far as I'm concerned.

DLTDHYOTWO, lol!

0 comments: